Sustainability is an on going journey and an investment. At 15Hatfields, we continue to lead the way and raise the bar in sustainable business management practice in the events industry.
With a list of sustainable credentials as long as your arm, below are just a few of our many achievements:
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Awarded the ISO 14001 certification in 2013. ISO 14001 is a framework of control for an Environmental Management System and means that 15Hatfields is now fully internationally compliant.
- Pursue a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (we filter our own water on site and serve to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of our campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.