- A Stannah stairlift up to our main entrance, avoiding all steps
- Handrails alongside step access to reception
Everybody is welcome at 15Hatfields and as such, we do our best to be an accessible event venue. Our friendly team is always available to help, and we take pride in being fully compliant with the Equalities Act 2010.
In addition to the ongoing work at 15Hatfields to make events accessible for all, there has also been significant investment in the South Bank area to improve inclusivity and accessibility. This has included better pavement layouts and more access ramps and handrails in the local area.
From accessing the building, to the guest journey around each space during your visit, it's important to us that your mobility is not restricted. We therefore have the following measures in place:
Hearing and visual assistance
Our venue is in a quiet side street with natural daylight, and specific measures are in place for those needing hearing or visual assistance. These include:
- Clear signage throughout the venue using universally accepted symbols to indicate lifts, stairs, WCs and communal areas
- A hearing loop on the ground floor
- State-of-the-art AV and sound systems
- Water bowls for assistance dogs if required