- Our linen suppliers, Johnsons Stalbridge, are committed to reducing their environmental impact. Their Vision 2030 Commitments include reducing water consumption intensity by 25% and waste to landfill by 75%, and the elimination of single-use plastics.
- Our delicious Yealands Vineyard wine has a zero-carbon accreditation. They have the largest solar panels on their winery roof and bail and burn their vine prunings to heat their water. Yealands push boundaries to produce some of the most exceptional and sustainable wines.
- Our eco-friendly, safe and sustainable cleaning products are provided by Delphis Eco. Based in Westminster, the B Corp company's products are derived from renewable resources and are readily biodegradable.
- Our coffee is by Hampshire-based Mozzo. Every purchase of their coffee contributes directly to their C2C Fund fuelling positive change both close to home and for the growing communities.
- Our caterers, Eden, are dedicated to following, improving, and promoting sustainability through ethical and local food sourcing. Based close to our office in Waterloo, they are committed to reducing emissions from transport and minimising resource waste with a target of zero waste per day.
- Our Fairtrade fine dining partners have created an elegant selection of palm oil free canapés and dishes for 15Hatfields. The chefs at Boulevard Events have been at the forefront of creative and sustainable event catering for over four decades. Two nights a week they offer their kitchen facilities to Streets Kitchen who prepare meals for the local community.
- Our innovative beer by Toast is made from surplus fresh bread meaning less land, water and energy is required – avoiding carbon emissions. All profits from the B Corp company's beer, which is packed in recycled glass bottles and aluminium cans, goes to fixing the food system.
- Our cuppas are always perfectly brewed thanks to Teapigs. Their iconic tea temples, which we serve in a recycled glass caddie, are plastic-free and fully biodegradable. Even the B Corp company’s packaging is made from FSC certified card and NatureFlex™, with vegetable ink printing.
- Our plant-based milk alternatives and unsweetened oat drinks are made in the UK by MOMA using the best quality wholegrain oats. They work closely with Fareshare and other food charities to ensure any waste supports people living in food poverty.
We're always on the lookout for new local like-minded partners who share our ethos. If your organisation is a good fit, we'd love to hear from you about how we could work together.
All Sustainable Development Goals
From coffee cups to beehives, explore the local initiatives we've been supporting at 15Hatfields. Read more
Explore the brands that match our values and demonstrate commitment to sustainable events. Read more
#SDG11: Supporting local
Minimising food miles, reducing travel and helping small, local businesses to thrive are all on the agenda. Read more
From vegan DDRs to waste reduction strategies, our work puts sustainable food at the top of the events agenda. Read more
#SDG12: Single-use plastic
We've been on a mission to #MakePlasticHistory so the use of single-use items in events becomes a thing of the past. Read more
Explore our top tips for simple but effective water-saving techniques and filtration systems. Read more
#SDG13: Carbon emissions
Reducing travel and cutting carbon emissions is encouraged among staff and clients alike. Read more
#SDG13: Palm oil
We won't stop until we see the complete eradication of palm oil - see how you can make a start in joining us. Read more
As part of our zero to landfill goal, we get creative with the recycling initiatives at 15Hatfields. Read more