We're constantly scrutinising our entire supply chain and making changes wherever possible, ensuring we use local products and services. Particularly, when it comes to sourcing ingredients for event catering. In doing so, we support local jobs, the national economy, and of course, the planet.
Local food. Local suppliers.
- Our catering partner, Eden Caterers, is located less than a mile away. They use seasonal, ethical and locally sourced ingredients to help create delicious and sustainable menus.
- Detailed food miles reports are available on request providing event organisers even greater transparency of where every ingredient consumed at the event is sourced.
- Ingredients typically imported from overseas are sourced from the UK, e.g. our mozzarella is from London.
- Our cakes and oat flapjacks are sourced from South London-based Blackbird Bakery.
- All of our milk is organic and is supplied by Wells Farm Dairy in Stafford.
- Our plant-based milk alternative and delicious unsweetened oat drinks are supplied by South London-based MOMA using the best quality wholegrain oats.
- Both our apple juices and English sparkling wine come from local growers based in Kent - within 60 miles of our venue.
Building close to home
- Parts of the venue's interior are locally sourced recycled products and materials.
- Wood veneers used throughout the building are from UK FSC-certified forests.
- Our stone feature wall, located in the reception, is made from sandstone off-cuts that have been quarried in Bedford, just 60 miles away.
- The reception desk is made from reclaimed medical equipment and plastic packaging. The materials are sourced from Smile Plastics, a UK-based micro-factory that transforms plastic waste into quality, decorative materials.
All Sustainable Development Goals
From coffee cups to beehives, explore the local initiatives we've been supporting at 15Hatfields. Read more
Explore the brands that match our values and demonstrate commitment to sustainable events. Read more
#SDG11: Supporting local
Minimising food miles, reducing travel and helping small, local businesses to thrive are all on the agenda. Read more
From vegan DDRs to waste reduction strategies, our work puts sustainable food at the top of the events agenda. Read more
#SDG12: Single-use plastic
We've been on a mission to #MakePlasticHistory so the use of single-use items in events becomes a thing of the past. Read more
Explore our top tips for simple but effective water-saving techniques and filtration systems. Read more
#SDG13: Carbon emissions
Reducing travel and cutting carbon emissions is encouraged among staff and clients alike. Read more
#SDG13: Palm oil
We won't stop until we see the complete eradication of palm oil - see how you can make a start in joining us. Read more
As part of our zero to landfill goal, we get creative with the recycling initiatives at 15Hatfields. Read more